Pages

Thursday, November 20, 2014

Thursday Thanks Tank #219

Squeaking in at the end of the day to check in and share how God is filling my thanks tank. Here's my short list:

  • Coffee
  • A full pantry (no one needs to know I haven't bought the bird yet, right?)
  • Space heaters
  • Warm socks 
  • Fleece-lined leggings -- an essential layer lately to keep down the shivers
  • Good reports at the eye doctor. 
  • Librarians who love their jobs and are eager to help when asked, plus a sweetheart of a teenage son who took out a book simply to make her feel like her suggestions were important even though it was not a book he would have chosen. 
  • Protection for my precious mom as she had her second knee replacement surgery and came through with flying colors. 
  • A new job for my girl working at Vera Bradley for the holidays. Hmm . . . Christmas presents?!?!
  • Seeing the joy in the face of a passerby as he joined in dancing to "Happy" with me and my younger daughter while were waiting in the car in front of the mall. 

So, how has God been filling your Thanks Tank this week? Please take a moment and leave a comment to let me know what you are thankful for in this season leading up to Thanksgiving Day!

On His Adventure~
Pam

No comments:

Post a Comment

Join me as I leave a trail of beauty. Your thoughts are welcome here!