Pages

Wednesday, October 15, 2014

A Few of My Favorite Things

I have mentioned a few times how much I love this season. While I do love the ever-present offerings of all things pumpkin, I also have a number of other interests. I am a huge fan of turning leaves, college football, and smelling a fire -- whether it be the bonfire kind or a domesticated variety in a fireplace.  I love Reese's pumpkins, indian corn-- you know, the candy corn with chocolate bottoms (can you still call it that?)

I have made a short list on the photo I posted today, but I thought I would take another quick moment to tell you a few more of my favorites before asking you to chime in and share your own autumn favorites:


  • Apple cider -- cold or hot
  • Apple pies -- crumb topped or fried
  • Apple dumplings (yes, I am a bit obsessed with apples -- but not apple-scented anything)
  • Fall mums -- any color
  • Piles of crunchy leaves
  • Hayrides
  • S'mores
  • Roasted marshmallows on their own
  • Treks through the mountains
  • Soups in the slow cooker
So, what are some of the ways you find every day beauty in this autumn season? Find some other great writing over here. Just in case you aren't already, maybe you could leave my bloggy spot singing this song today. Head on over. You know you want to . . .

On His Adventure~
Pam 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Join me as I leave a trail of beauty. Your thoughts are welcome here!