Pages

Thursday, October 2, 2014

Thursday Thanks Tank #213

A few months into my blogging journey I realized I wanted a recurring post. (Great idea in theory -- not so much in practice unfortunately). I came up with a feature I called a "Thursday Thanks Tank: Filling up the Tank with Thanks" and started making a list each Thursday of how God had been filling my "tank" that week. 



Here's this week's list:
  • Color: I love to paint and create. I never cease to be amazed at the plethora of colors available to me. Shading, lighting and perspective all give the colors I love a new life. Hopefully you'll get a peek at what I have been doing with color lately very soon.
  • Roku: This little creation has transformed our family TV watching. I may never ever watch live television again. What did we do when we couldn't stop and rewind? Currently loving The Voice, Red Band Society, and of course The Middle.
  • Mercies New Every Morning: After a day like I just finished, I am so grateful for the promise of a fresh start every new day.
  • Sleep: Simple. Necessary. God ordained. Where I am headed now. 

Have a great Friday! Take some time to be intentionally grateful this week. You'll be glad you did.

On His Adventure~
Pam

No comments:

Post a Comment

Join me as I leave a trail of beauty. Your thoughts are welcome here!